The Python for Web Analytics course focuses on how Python can be used in Web Analytics to simplify and accelerate data processing, manipulation and visualization. This hands-on training will provide real life examples of using Python in web analytics including connecting to API’s, manipulating DataFrames and visualisation.
What this training will cover
- Python set up: How to set up Python on your machine/ online access via Microsoft Azure Notebooks. Jupyter notebook environments & required/useful libraries.
- Input/Output: I/O from multiple data sources. Including how to connect to several common web analytics reporting API’s such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Webtrends.
- Data Manipulation: Merging, concatenating and wrangling different data sets using Series & DataFrames in Pandas
- Data Visualisation: Exploration of Matplotlib, Seaborn and Plotly and their relative abilities to clean and display data
What this training will teach you to do
- Connect and query the Google Analytics Core Reporting API/Adobe Analytics API/Webtrends reporting API
- Manipulate web analytics data to answer common analytics questions
- Introduction to multiple visualisation packages and how to build a reporting dashboard within Python.