The Dark Web, The Internet and Cybersex
This interactive workshop will offer attendees an insight into the online world, cybersex, and therapeutic considerations. Attendees will gain greater competence and confidence as they explore:
- Introduction to the Internet and Dark Web.
- The types of cybersex which utilise the internet and the dark web.
- The different risks associated with clients who engage in compulsive sexual behaviours and who use the dark web.
- Understanding and recognising client resilience and protective factors.
- Ways of talking about the use of the dark web and its role presenting problematic behaviours within the therapy
- Managing anxiety: Client, Therapist, System (Community and Professional).
- The importance of Supervision, Reflective Practice and Supervision.